When I first met Rachael and John, I completely fell in love with them! They are such a great match and had a beautiful vision for their wedding day. Their June wedding at a private estate in Newport Coast was not only a celebration of the joining of two amazing people (and their sweet daughters), but also a celebration of the friends and family that supported and loved them along the way.
The Tuscan inspired, seaside estate was the idyllic setting for the nuptials with a beautiful outdoor fireplace, lush courtyards and gardens, and tranquil fountains. The design of the wedding itself was contemporary, chic and sophisticated. Emporaflora adorned the beautiful estate with stunning white orchids, roses and calla lilies and the silver and champagne linen combination, provided by Signature Party Rentals, was the perfect finishing touch to this stylish palette.
Surrounded by their closest friends and family, Rachael and John said their “I Dos” poolside and celebrated with a cocktail-style reception. They danced the night away to the music of Leroy Lee and enjoyed Bella Donna’s delicious gourmet slider station and many other tasty hors d’oeauvres. Sun-dance Photography’s, Claudia and Shelly, captured the elation of this amazing wedding to a tee!
- Photography: Sundance Photography
- Catering & Cake: Bella Donna Special Events
- Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Entertainment: Kevin Miso
- Officiant: Big Day Ceremonies, Terrence Bishop
- Reception Entertainment: Leroy Lee
- Florist: EmporaFlora
- Rentals: Signature Party Rentals
- Portable Restrooms: Andy Gump
- Parking: American Limousine and Parking Services
- Bridal Gown: Nicole Miller, The White Dress
- Bridal Accessories: Renee Pawele
- Bridesmaid’s Attire: Amsale, The White Dress
- Transportation: Concierge Limousine
- Invitations: Invitation Design Studio